We all go through emotional cords and toxic feelings in our life but how we let it affect our energies is what can allow you to be healthy or unhealthy. Everyone has had an unhealthy connection to a person or a place. There are ways that you can stop these toxic cords and cut them out of your life.
Signs of Having a Toxic Cord
Here are some signs that you might have a toxic cord:
- You feel like you have no energy.
- You are tired.
- You are depressed or feeling hopeless.
- You have bad habits such as smoking.
- You want to get revenge.
- You always talk to people in your head.
- You have obsessive behavior.
- You are always sick.
- You feel stuck.
Getting Rid of Emotional Cords
Here are some ways you can get rid of emotional cords in your life:
- Take salt baths. Use Epsom salt or Himalayan salt. This can get rid of negative energy.
- Keep your aura strong.
- Get rid of relationships that are toxic.
- Talk to Archangel Michael.
- Cut the cord using mist.
- Imagine a person or situation and imagine cutting the cord you have with them.
- Use messages in your mind.
- Meditate to program your thoughts.
- Get rid of drama out of your life.
- Do not gossip.
- Use Scraper Meditation.
- Try deep breathing.
- Imagine your energy field is strong.
- Be sensitive to the energies around you.
- Pay attention to the air around you.
- Use mental connections and get rid of them.
- Use a razor and shave your space.
- Bond with people that are positive.
After Cutting Cords
Once you cut your energy cords, you can learn to have healthy relationships. Learn to interact with people that bring you positivity in your life.
Getting rid of unhealthy cords can help you to be strong and can help you to live your best life. Getting rid of toxicity in your life can help you to be blessed and can help you to have unconditional love that you are looking for.