Breaking a soul contract is something that we sometimes have to do. If your relationship begins strong and you decide that you are going to be in a relationship, chances are that you have made a soul contract with that person. This means, that you are going to be with them and let them be with you and you are going to find love and happiness together.
When things began to be sour, chances are that all of the hard work that you put into the relationship is not going to be enough and you may have to walk away from this relationship. When you have to walk away, you will be breaking a soul contract.
There are different ways that you can break a soul contract:
- Sit in a quiet place.
- Close your eyes and take deep breaths.
- Think about who you want to break the soul ties with.
- Look in your mind at your body and visualize a string coming out of your body, out of your heart and pull this string.
- Keep deep breathing and imagine yourself cutting this cord.
- Imagine how cutting the cord feels for you and your partner.
- Try to imagine each detail of the cord, how heavy it is, how thick it is and what it feels like.
- Why do you think the cord is there? Ask that question to yourself.
- Imagine the cord is cut.
- Ask your spirit guides to help you to end the contract with your partner.
- Ask your spirit guides to release you from your obligations with this partner.
- Imagine that you are in a place in your home that you know and ask the spirit guides to release you and to return you to your original self.
- Ask your spirit guides to give you energy and to balance you in your mind and body.
- Imagine that you send your partner love and thankfulness for all that they did for you when you were together.
- Thank your partner for the life lessons that you learned while you were with them.
- Imagine yourself balanced and return to your physical body.
- Imagine closing this portal.
When you love someone, you want to make sure that things are happy in your home and in your relationship and you will work hard to make sure that this happens. The problem is, sometimes relationships end up working out and they become something in our live that is just toxic and painful. When this happens, you must learn to release your partner. When you release them, always make sure that you do this with a pure heart.
When you release your partner with a pure heart, you should always be thankful for what you have learned and what you have experienced in your life with them. Remember, all relationships come together from your spirit guides and when you meet your soulmate, it might not end the way that you want it to, but it ends the way it is supposed to. Always be thankful to your spirit guides for teaching you a life lesson.